Friday, June 26, 2009

How are you?

"Today I have cancer, but on the other hand, I'm alive. So I guess I'm great."
-Farrah Fawcett



She said that just about a month ago. What a way to look at life. I wish it didn't take terrible heartache for people to think like this. Life is so precious and yet we spend our time angry over the smallest things. I know that's something I struggle with, but I'm definitely working on it.


"Yeah. Right now, I am great. My life goes on, and so does my fight. And oh, by the way, how are you? What are you fighting for?"



We're all fighting for something, right? It may not be against cancer, but that doesn't make it any less important. So, don't give up. The fight is worth it. And friends, if you ever get discouraged, just look up because you're never alone. He will never leave you.


So, how am I?

Well, today I did feel alone, but I was loved by my sweet Father. So I'm more than great.

No comments:

Post a Comment